The Great Give is 24 hours of online giving hosted by Kitsap Community Foundation.
Every dollar you donate is boosted by the Bonus Pool!
How you can give:
1. Give right here online, on April 24, 2018.
2. Give through our mailer that goes out to over 80,000 people in Kitsap.
3. Schedule your donation to happen automatically beginning April 10, 2018.
Who is the Kitsap Community Foundation?
The Kitsap Community Foundation was founded in 1993. Our mission is to connect people who care with causes that matter, and the Kitsap Great Give is a perfect way to do it! We exist to serve our community, and nonprofits are an integral part of that. Nonprofits meet community needs in ways no one else can. The stronger our nonprofits, the stronger our community!
Find out more at www.kitsapfoundation.org
What We Do For Nonprofits What We Do For Donors
You can help us in three ways.
1. By donating to our Operating Fund you will:
- Support the daily operations of the Kitsap Community Foundation
- Support our Nonprofit Education Program
- Support our Poverty Alleviation program
- Help us continue to host the Kitsap Great Give at no charge to local nonprofits!
2. By donating to our Community Endowment you will:
- Allow us to give our more grants to nonprofits each year
- Help create a legacy that will last and contribute to a fund that will serve Kitsap forever
3. By donating to the Bonus Pool you will:
- Help ALL the nonprofits participating in the Kitsap Great Give
- Increase the amount that we can boost everyone else's donated dollars
What is United Way of Kitsap County?
United Way of Kitsap County, the Presenting Partner for the Kitsap Great Give, is the largest sponsor of the event. United Way of Kitsap County is working to advance the common good by focusing on education, income and health.These are the building blocks for a good life: a quality education that leads to a stable job, enough income to support a family through retirement, and good health. United Way of America is the national organization dedicated to leading the United Way movement. Local United Ways create long-lasting community change by addressing the underlying causes of the most significant local issues.Common focus areas include helping children and youth achieve their potential, promoting financial stability and independence, and improving people's health.Our goal is to create long-lasting changes by addressing the underlying causes of problems.
For more information about the United Way, call 360-377-8505 or visit www.unitedwaykitsap.org